Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

Bad Day & MonsterMash & Blog Train

Hi dear readers!
Today is a very special friday because I have lots and lots and lots of aweseome news and goodies for you! You will even find a little blog-train freebie at the end of this post... But let's start at the beginning, shall we?

I can present you my very first collab kit today! I teamed up with Val from LittleButterflyWingsDesigns and we came up with this awesome kit about bad days. I really think it is something special and I personally love the color scheme we used...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some peeps of my creative team:

Photobucket


Today starts the big, big celebration at 9th&Bloom



For this event I created 3 different mini-packs which are available for an unbelievably low price. And the best thing is that you can mix and match them with all the other "MonsterMash" goodies that are available at 9th&Bloom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And last but not least...

Here is my blog hop freebie-template for you... Enjoy!



Your next stop is the blog from Siamese Studio!
And if you loose track on the way, you can go back to the blog of 9th&Bloom where you find the blog hop master list :) 



I wish you all a wonderful October!!
xoxo, Caroline

7 Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful template!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This was such a great blog hop and monster mash event. Thank you for the wonderful freebie! Have a great week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thanks for the Template Caroline!! And beautiful goodies for today <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow Caroline the collab kit is stunning!! And thank you for the Temp xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Choo Choo! Wanted to stop and say thanks for the great template Caroline!!

    AntwortenLöschen