Freitag, 23. September 2011

for Billy & for Maunzi

Hurray!! It's friday again!! And this doesn't only mean that the weekend is coming, but also that there are new releases!

My stuff today is all about our furry friends... I made a bundle out of the kit + wordstrips each. But the pieces are sold separately too if you only want one of them :)


This kit about cats was inspired by my cat Maunzi. She is such a sweet, lovely cat. I simply had to make a kit especially for her :)

Photobucket
And of course I have some wonderful pages to inspire you... As you can see on Maike's page you can even scrap non-kitty-related pages with it :)

Photobucket

And what doesn't fit better for a cat-kit than a dog-pendant?
My inspiration here was Billy - the dog of my boyfriend's parents. Due to him I'm not afraid of dogs anymore. He is such an adorable dog...

Photobucket
And look at all these wonderful pages...

Photobucket


Now head over to my shop and 9th&Bloom and grab these goodies for 20% off today and tomorrow.

Have a wonderful friday!

xoxo, Caroline

1 Kommentar: