Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

Sneak Peek, Freebie and a RAK...

Hi dear readers!

Today I have a little sneak for tomorrows release... It's all about your furry friends! :)

Photobucket

And because I am so excited about these two bundles, I have a RAK for you going on on my FB-Fanpage as well as on DST! Hurry over there because the winners will be announced tomorrow!


And I have the first freebie for you today. Because of a request I created some german wordarts about a wedding. These are the wordarts:
Photobucket
and you can download them right HERE!


I hope you like them! And for all the non-german-speakers - are you interested in having them in English too? Just leave me a comment here if yes and then I'll create them in English too (will be a freebie too of course :))


See you tomorrow with the new releases!

xoxo, Caroline

3 Kommentare: